Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In the beginning

Since this is a new blog, I just want to let everyone know what I will be discussing here. I will talk about the publishing process of my action/horror novel, "Diablero," which comes out in Feb. of 2011 as well as anything pertaining to horror, sci-fi and fantasy in literature, movies or whatever else. This isn't about me, per se, as much as it will be kind of a learning experience for people who want to know a little about the publishing industry as it pertains to horror novelists like myself. I will also talk about movies, magazines, Web sites, books and anything that I find interesting pertaining to the world of horror/sci-fi and fantasy that I want to share with others. Anyone can comment, but comments will be moderated, just so you know. For now, though, it's off to dream land.

No comments:

Post a Comment